FAQ | F.A.Q.
Regroupement des questions les plus fréquentes | The most frequent questions.
1. Quoi faire en cas de pluie ou de canicule ?
- La ville annule l’accès au terrain : Les pratiques et les Matchs sont annulés.
- Un Arbitre peut annuler un match en cas de pluies majeures.
- Un Entraineur peut seulement annuler la pratique en cas de pluies ou de canicule.
2. J’aimerais vouloir changer mon enfant d’équipe pour aller jouer avec ces amis.
3. Mon enfant a perdu/brisé son ballon ou autres équipements fourni par l'ASC.
4. J'ai un problème avec mon entraineur ou je veux porter plainte contre une situation.
1. What to do in case of rain or heat wave ?
Who can cancel a match or practice:
1. The city cancels the access to the field: The practices and the Matches are cancelled.
2. A referee may cancel a match in case of major rain.
3. A coach may only cancel the practice in case of rain or heat wave.
How to know if it's cancelled:
Check our website and our Facebook page, if there is no cancellation message from the Association Soccer Chateauguay, it is recommended to report to your field.
The coach may only cancel for practices and will communicate by email or phone. The coach must report the cancellation of the practice to his Respective VP.
It is not necessary to call the Soccer Association since we ensure at all times to update the information of any weather situations via our Website and Facebook.
2. I would like to change my team so my child can play with his/her friends.
Unfortunately, we do not do this type of change. We make changes only for reasons of family (brother/sister playing in different teams) and health problem/medical reasons.
If you absolutely want your child to be part of a different team, it is always possible to do it if you are involved as a volunteer (coach, assistant coach, team manager only) and it is necessary that the coach send the request to the director or VP to apply the change.
3. My child has lost / broken his ball or other equipment provided by the CSA.
Every parent and child is responsible for their equipment. All replacement equippment must be paid by the parent/guardian according to the price determined by the Association. For equipment requests you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. I have a problem with my coach or I want to complain about a situation.
Sometimes an unfortunate situation arises. In this case we ask you to write to us by email at the following address: email@example.com