IMPORTANT MESSAGE - COVID-19
As with all important events the Association would like to inform everyone of the following in response to receiving many questions about health & saftey procedures for our players and coaches.
Please follow the following guidelines,
- If your or your child have any symptoms - fever, cough, difficulty breathing, sudden loss of sense of smell or taste, remain home and monitor the situation for 24 hours, if symptoms persist, you should call Sante Publique at 1 877 644-4545, or visit the following link for a walk-in testing clinic in our area.
In the event you have been tested,
STAY HOME, You must isolate until the test results have been provided.
In the event that a confirmed case is reported to the association, we will be governed by the following,
- The association will communicate any case of "Confirmed" Covid-19 to the affected members of a team and any team in which the player(s) may have been in contact with, including the league office.
- We will immediatley contact Sante Publique for guidance and shall provide all required details.
- All names will be kept confidential, other than to the required parties (Sante Publique).
- All practices and or games scheduled immediately after or during a suspected case will be cancelled or postponed until a further date or until all test results have been completed and the necessary supporting documentation is provided to the association.
- Parents of affected players or any person affected will be required to provide proof that they have been cleared to return to their respective team.
Through-out the situation we will remain in contact with Sante Publique, and all affected parties ensuring all health and safety measures are followed and communicated promptly.
Nelson Cabral, President Soccer Chateauguay